mandag 24. mars 2008

Gammelt påskedikt


















The love I have for God
You can never take away.
It will always be with me
No matter what you say.

He told me not to worry,
Just to take my stand.
And to always remember,
That my life is in his hand.

Blood from that hand
Once nailed to the tree,
Is the only thing
That can ever save me.

So,
Can you imagine
What we owe him
Who gave his own life
As cover for our sin

I want to tell you something,
If it’s the only thing I say;
That I shall live forever
And I hope someday,
Your face will be the one
Covered with joyful tears
As you surrender and ask him
To take away your tears.

Then you will understand
The love I have for Jesus
He’s the one who saves us
He’s the one who heals us.

2 kommentarer:

Anonym sa...

Flott dikt, flott bilde!

- Irene

Anonym sa...
Denne kommentaren har blitt fjernet av en bloggadministrator.